The planers from Bosch stand for fast and precise working with a high material removal rate and large planing width. They come as standard with a combined guidance and cutting depth adjustment handle for non-slip guidance and infinitely variable adjustment.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact and powerful 680-watt planer for demanding applications up to a cutting depth of 2 mm
- Chip clearance on both sides for connecting to a dust bag or vacuum cleaner - chips are ejected on the right or left, depending on the work situation
- Patented Woodrazor blade system - easy, effortless planing, the easiest and quickest possible blade changing and high surface quality
- Optimised chip clearance blower prevents chip congestion - for working without interruption
- V-grooves for precisely rounding off corners
- Automatically extending parking rest - prevents damage to the workpiece or planer blade when putting the planer down
- Rebating depth up to 8 mm
- Combined guide and planing depth adjustment knob provides secure guidance and infinitely variable adjustment
Cutting depth - 0 to 2,0 mm
Rebating depth - 0 to 8 mm
Power input - 680 W
Power output - 320 W
Planing width - 82mm
No-load speed - 19.500rpm
Machine weight - 2,2 kg
Chip clearance on both sides
Preferential UK Warranty (Minimum 3 years).
Simple 2 minute Online Warranty Registration.
Essential A4 Wall Safety Chart (folded).
Easy-Open Eco-Friendly Packaging.
Manufactured to the Highest Standards.
UK Safety Specification with Simplez® Safety101 Guide.
UK Warranty Card Included.